The policy includes cover for
- Cutting short or repeating your course due to accident illness or sickness
- The cost of bringing a relative to the UK to visit you following a medical emergency
- If you are taken ill or have an accident we will pay your medical costs which are not covered by the National Health Service
- If you accidently injure someone or damage their property we will cover your legal liability to cover damages
This is comprehensive cover which has been designed specifically for international students studying in the UK. One of the key features of this policy is the cover for course fees in the event that you cut short or repeat your course.
Endsleigh was originally founded in 1965 and created by the National Union of Students (NUS) to negotiate preferential insurance rates for students. Since then they have grown to become the No 1 provider for students, graduates and young professionals.
Endsleigh remain the only provider recommended by NUS and are authorised and regulated by the financial conduct authority.
|Cancellation or Curtailment Charges||£3,000|
|Emergency Medical & Other Expenses|
|Emergency Dental Treatment||£500|
|Funeral Costs Abroad||£5,000|
|Single Article Limit||£200|
|Valuables Total Limit||£300|
|Personal Money, Passport & Documents|
|Other Money & Documents Limit||£100|
|Overseas Legal Expenses & Assistance||£10,000|
Costs of cover
The cost of this cover is £4.18 (inc IPT) per week you study in the UK. To illustrate the costs involved we have some examples below;
- If you are studying in the UK for 20 weeks the total cost of your insurance would be £83.60 (inc IPT)
- If you are studying in the UK for 34 weeks the total cost of your insurance would be £143.12 (inc IPT)
- If you are studying in the UK for 44 weeks the total cost of your insurance would be £183.92 (inc IPT)